Saturday, August 19, 2006

Enlightenment is not a Process...

...it's an Event.
Or, more accurately, a series of events.

Sisters, I woke up.
and am eagerly anticipating the next awakening.

It rattles my little ol' fundamental heart to actually say it, but since I'm watching the awakening taking place with my own eyes, it is difficult to ignore or discount. Just the fact that I see it is proof to me of opened eyes, which are usually (and in THIS case) connected to an open heart.

That part of me that so loves the angst of those other days (like yesterday :)) is moderately disconcerted, primarily because this Enlightenment Moment marks a differnt place....


TTFN
I'm getting caught up in the words when what I want is to be in the experience......back later with more... :)

3 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Blogger Kristie said...

CELEBRATE.....CELEBRATE... DANCE TO THE MUSIC!

Those words sang in my head while reading your post.

I celebrate with you...for it is a new day and new way of living - strictly from the heart. Heart Intelligence is the goal - head intelligence just keeps us a little off course.

Last night in my dream I was speaking to a group of people. I remember giving a very simple explanation of our journey on earth and it's major purpose was to open the heart.

Gosh......your post was wonderful!

Love K

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Love reading this.
Profound things are happening all over the place. I'm glad you respected what was happening to limit the urge to put it in words for all of us, but when the time is right I am anxious to hear what transpired!
Love you,
L

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Kate Winner said...

Thanks to both of you.
I'll be back with more very soon.

I appreciate the support you offer & I LOVE dancing to the music.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home