Saturday, October 22, 2005

Time is rushing today!

I wanted to get more in here today...but it will have to be later.

I go to the final rehearsal in a half hour for the benefit concert for our new domestic violence shelter. You should have seen me playing with the makeup yesterday. This from a woman who has worn zero makeup on twelve years!!!

I gotta tell ya -
I'm really pumped about being on stage again.
I had forgotten my favorite lover - a bright spotlight!

To add extra pazazz, in this show I get to SING!
I've had visions of this for eons, and now I'm really doing it. AND I'm in the best staged act of the show.
Don't get me wrong, there are some excellent voices in this concert, and a few who are comfortable on stage. But my act - Steve and me - we're rehearsed. It shows and I'm very happy. Can't wait to tell you all about it.

See you later! :))

2 Comments:

At 6:13 AM, Blogger Erin said...

I was thinking about sending a where are you comment just to drag you back here......but now this sounds like a wonderful reason to be away from the blog.
What are you singing?? What are you singing???

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Kate Winner said...

It's nice to know you're keeping tabs. :)
Now, I'll head over and catch up with you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home