Thursday, April 15, 2004

Good Morning, World
It is another gorgeous day in Paradise. I hope things are well for each of you, too.
We have begun the packing-up process for our return to New Mexico and find that we are using a few muscles that we have not accessed recently...hmmm.
A few thoughts on the move: I'm going to miss a lot of things about Florida: weather, water, beaches, new good friends, Spring-like weather in February, and big skies.
I look forward to my own home, painting my own walls, planting in my own garden, old good friends.
I was born under the sign of Cancer, the homebody, the nestor, the nurturer. Never have I seen that more clearly, than during this time of moving around from one rental to another. Halleluja, I am almost home!
I'll be off the computer for awhile as we move and resettle. Look for me again in a couple-three weeks.
TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home