Monday, October 24, 2005

I didn't even tell you about the dressing room, yet!

I say 'dressing room' (singular) because that wonderful marvelous crazy-man Producer Steve assigned me to one of my own! (OK, I technically shared it with someone, but after make-up they never came back to it!) I was NOT in the big room with all the dancers, etc.
(Though, to tell you the truth, I'd have been happy with a bench in the hallway of that wonderful theater.)

It had a sparkling glass counter with drawers and about 20 perfect makeup lights; it had a couch and an extra chair; it had designer pillows and indirect lighting; it had a private bathroom complete with shower!; it had its own door to the cast's patio/atrium; it had fresh towels and shampoo. It had major ambiance.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It said "STAR" on the door!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK, it said 'star C' on the door, but I just don't split hairs that finely on a day like this.

I lounged around on my couch sipping on calming tea and fresh organic lemons also provided by Steve. Yes, we all got those. But I'm sure mine were placed with extra care. :)

*************
So, yeah, I'm still rushing.
May never come down.

*
*
*
*
Having quite a time focusing on my accounting homework! Yikes!!

1 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger Laura said...

This is sooo cute. Reminds me of the commercial for the hotel (which one, don't remember) where the guy is convinced that everything is done just for him because he's a star. From the minibar with little bottles just for him to the turndown service (they even know I like to sleep *between* the sheets!). This is just too sweet. I couldn't be happier to have this picture in my mind's eye.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home