Sunday, November 27, 2005

Gratitude

For the birds outside my office window!

Today it's mostly nut hatches, chickadees and junkos...
but there was a short-lived invasion by a flock of birds I've never seen - very skittish - haven't identified them yet and they haven't been back though I put out more of the rich food they were going for... migrators? maybe. When I'm done with the homework, I'll see if the pictures came out well enough to get a look. :)

..for distracting me from homework, for providing joy,
and for the really funny noise Li'l Bit makes when she watches them

and snow


and the smell of fresh paint.
TTFN

1 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Thank you for giving rich food to the Wandering Birds. Little winged pilgrims from???

(we wandering types stick together)

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home