Saturday, March 18, 2006

Oh, Wow, KARAOKE!!!

My first Karaoke bar. This was fun!
I didn't sing...yet....so I guess I am still (technically) a Karaoke virgin, but boy did I have a good time. :)

We had some friends over for tostas, tapas and toasts, (With Erin's help)then we moved over to Lucy's Mexicali Restaurant for dinner and some music.

I hadn't realized what ol' fogeys we had become:
  • we were out after dark
  • we had a cocktail
  • there was loud music (one of the ways I measure my age is by my intolerance - usually - for noise)

I'm too tired to tell you more just now.
I hope your weekend is half as satisfying!

4 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Blogger Kristie said...

Now that sounds like you had one fun night. Hope you have many more and start singing in the shower for vocal warm up's. It is amazing what songs just wanna be sung!

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Erin said...

So what'd you eat, anyway?

Warm Regards,

Customer Satisfaction Department
Corcoran Tapas Consulting Corp.

Hope all is well!!! :) Thinking id you.

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Erin said...

ahem.

of you, not id you.
Haste makes typos.
Will be my epitaph, I fear.

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Yoo hoo...it's mid April...where've you been baby?
Miss you,
L

 

Post a Comment

<< Home