Monday, February 20, 2006

Ildowen and the Now

What I'm finding...
.............(the me that sits off to the side and smiles at all this angst)
is that, for me, it's about walking the talk. I keep saying over and over, Be Here Now.
And when I remember that and pull myself into Now.

I can feel my inner child, Vickie, screaming as she senses that I, Omnicrone, am approaching a time when I really am in the Now AND have the spirit to make the right choice for myself. She's the scared one. No more self-indulgence, and, omg, what if there's No Cheese!?

My problem is that I don't know how to mother her thru this. (Without the food she craves.) I don't have a good track record in keeping promises to myself about self-care/nurturing.

I'll be looking for a talisman for that, too

Thanks for being out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home