Wednesday, May 24, 2006

What is wrong with this picture?

In less than two minutes I saw a TV commercial where the yard man bribed his client and got away with it....that one was selling Las Vegas; then I saw one where a woman was effectively stealing someone's camera while holding it in her hands and exclaiming over the phone about how awful it was that they had lost it.

I think I must be losing it. Is this the world? It's everywhere, in every piece of marketing, all around me.

Please tell me I'm not the only one seeing this....
...or is it just that you have already stopped watching that idiot machine!

2 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger Laura said...

You are so not alone in seeing this.
I was wondering with the Vegas commercial, so is this guy just asking to be paid off once or where does the extortion end?
Just creepy.

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Erin said...

So whatcha doing, anyway? Moving?

I'm in withdrawal; come back when you can.

the wandering whiner.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home