Monday, September 26, 2005

Ruminations - AGO, etc.----SORTA

There is a duality in The Big Picture and The Details, too, don't you think. Both pieces of the same pie. The Big Picture is where God is (whoever that is...) and where everything makes some kind of Cosmic sense. As in Julie Gold's song lyrics:
From a distance We all have enough - And no one is in need
And there are no guns, no bombs and no disease -No hungry mouths to feed
From a Distance We are instruments Marching in a common band
Playing songs of hope
Playing songs of peace
They are the songs of every man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I am just dumbfounded!

I spent quite a bit of time working on this blog...wrote, ruminated, revealed, and risked.....

Then I hit the "publish post" button

and the whole thing disappeared!

Joel and I spent a lot of time trying every trick we could think of to get it back, including Blogger Help, Temp files, 'recover post', prayer... you name it, we tried it.

I will continue tomorrow....but I'll 'wordpad' it first.

If everything is right with the universe though, then there is a lesson here, too.
What, the hell is it!?!?!?



2 Comments:

At 1:03 AM, Blogger Erin said...

HMMMM, lesson of blogger breakdowns...
Sometimes I think my lesson is "quit looking for messages, dammit! Get your head back in that game, the lesson is what it is and if you just get back over there and play..all will be revealed.

or something like that.

 
At 2:11 AM, Blogger Kate Winner said...

I hear you, Erin.
I think I was just in the wrong game for the moment...
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home