Monday, December 12, 2005

If you miss me... & ....More to think about

A reader left some wise words for me, today, in regard to an earlier post: "To get out of LIMBO - go out on a limb and grab the "O" - wholeness." Thanks, Kristie

But I must come back to it another time.

And just so you know...
....we leave on the 14th, Wednesday, for Albuquerque (for Joel's heart surgery) and I will be away from a computer for about a week - plus or minus.

The hospital makes wonderful accomodations for me to be with her all the time, including actually talking to me, providing a bed, and feeding me...they even call/send someone out to you every 60-90 minutes during the 3-6 hour surgery, so you don't go nuts while waiting. I am VERY impressed with this hospital!

The prospect of 1 week in a hospital room, though, does require some packing pre-thought. I have to have something to do with my hands & my mind!!!! (When I'm not Qigong-ing Joel, of course.)
A little tool-kit is happpening, and also a mini library that will stay in the car but still be accessible. I feel so smart!

I may be here once more before we leave...just don't know.
Also have laundry to do, and some prep for the cat/house sitter.

Thanks to all of you who have expressed concern and
offered your prayers and healing thougths for us.
We really appreciate it.
:)

1 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Hello my dear,
Just wanted you to know that I have been thinking of you both (even though you aren't here to read this right now).
Anxious to hear how the surgery went.
Much love going to you both!
L

 

Post a Comment

<< Home