Saturday, February 11, 2006

Breathing room... Conglutdemuck, Pt 4

Ok
Thanks for hanging with me.
The huge dragon that has been sitting on my chest shifted a little and then gave her space to a much smaller cousin. I'm breathing better now.

The dragon is still hanging about, but I've wounded her (and honored her) and we have retired to our respective corners for the time being.

Positive steps that are underway include getting serious (again) about my food supplements (Shaklee, of course...) and paying real attention to how my body feels (as opposed ((and in addition) to my mind)). Don't get me wrong; I am NOT taking the weight loss products. This is not about my weight - or at least not directily. This is about what feeds me, comforts me, fills me on many more levels than just groceries.

I've also talked about all this with Joel and with a good friend who battles a similar dragon. Sharing these feelings is a good thing! And having two good sets of ears right here with me has proven to be a huge help. I don't think I could have gotten to this point, though, without you sisters out here in blogland listening and standing for me first. Thanks a bunch.

We're excited about a new project, too and I think that is helping....
I'll talk about that in a different post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home